Pat LeGault, Owner
- ’92 Michigan State University Graduate, Building Construction Management
- 20 Years Experience In Homebuilding
- Licensed Builder
- Owner of LeGault Homes
- Henrico Resident With His Wife and two Daughters
- Soccer Coach & member at Mt. Vernon Baptist Church
Darin Smouse, Owner
- ’91 Michigan State University Graduate, Building Construction Management
- 18 Years Experience In Homebuilding
- Licensed Builder
- Midlothian Resident With His Wife, Two Sons And Daughter
- Active Scout Leader & Elder at Bon Air Presbyterian Church
The Richmond Remodel Difference
Richmond Remodel understands that customer satisfaction begins with listening to your home improvement needs or remodeling vision. It grows through our attention to detail, project planning, process management, strong communication and ability to adjust to project needs.
Understanding Remodeling’s Unique Challenges
Many contractors say they do remodeling, but what really matters is that your Contractor understands design and material options to blend old with new, engineering, budget control, scheduling and most importantly, how to deliver professional work within your busy home or business.
We Will Design To Your Vision (Not just our last project)
We listen to your needs and ideas, offer suggestions based upon our experience and develop a plan to fit your budget. If you already have a plan, we will look for possible improvements or money saving ideas.
Experienced Owners & Tradesmen
Together Pat and Darin bring over forty years of construction experience to the hands-on management of each project and partner with top area tradesmen and suppliers to provide great quality at a competitive price.
Competitive, Upfront Pricing
Whether your project is a full room addition, bath remodel, single wall relocation or storm damage repair, accurate pricing starts with attention to detail. Pat or Darin meet with each Customer to assess project needs and quotes include full explanation of assumptions. Our focus is to deliver a complete, high quality product at a competitive price.